On Monday April 14, IFMA will host its first one-day BIM conference just outside the Washington, DC area, designed for Owners, Facility Managers and Service Providers. The conference kicks off IFMA’s 3-day Facility Fusion conference.
Our list of panelist have each played a significant role on BIM related projects and will share their experience and knowledge focused on four main tracks, each consisting of 3 panelist and a moderator:
A fifth track is designed for attendees to interact directly with panelists in a Q&A and open discussion forum. IFMA’s CEO Tony Keane and Board Chairman Jon Seller will kick off the conference.
- Suresh Neelapala, Lockheed Martin Corporation at FAA
- Renée Tietjen – Department of Veterans Affairs
- Dianne Davis – AEC Infosystems, Inc.
- Keith Beck – Wisconsin Dept. of Administration
- Andrew Arnold, PhD. – DPR Consulting at DPR Construction
- John Messner, Ph.D. – Penn State University
- Ralph Kreider, PhD. – MBP (McDonough Bolyard Peck)
- Chris Pechacek, McCarthy Building Companies
- Robert A. Keady Jr – Author
- Andy Fuhrman – FUHRMAN CONSULTING
- Kathy O. Roper – Georgia Institute of Technology
- Angela Lewis – Facility Engineering Associates
If you’re interested in attending, here’s a link to IFMA’s webpage http://facilityfusion.ifma.org/dc/bim-conference
If you’re interested in supporting this event and sponsorship opportunities, please see the following link http://tinyurl.com/lb2v5as