June 2, 2014, Boston, Massachusetts – ARCHIBUS, Inc. (www.archibus.com ), the Number One developer of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management software in the world, will be exhibiting a range of mobile and other solutions at this year’s European Facilities Management Conference 2014 (EFMC 2014), June 4-6 in Berlin, Germany.
ARCHIBUS will occupy Stand #4, co-exhibiting with representatives of ARCHIBUS Solution Centers – Germany, ARCHIBUS Solution Center – Romania, and European Business Partner PROCOS.
Among the ARCHIBUS solutions being demonstrated is the ARCHIBUS Mobile Framework, a growing suite of mobile applications for the enterprise, including:
- Space Book App: Provides all facilities staff with quick, easy access to key building data and drawings and theability to conduct paperless space surveys
- Maintenance App: Facilitates updating and on-time completion of work while in the field, enhancing informationquality and accuracy
- Asset & Equipment Survey App: Supports developing and maintaining an accurate asset inventory; each assetrecord includes a photo & survey comments
- Incidents Reporting App: Captures and reports on environmental, health and safety incident details, at the physical scene or over time
- Space & Occupancy Survey App: Facilitates verification of space allocation, employee location, historical analyses,trends, churn statistics
- Workplace Services Portal App: Supports requests for Reservations, A/V needs, Hoteling space, Service Desknotifications, locating rooms, employees and team spaces
- Mobile Executive Reports: Offers business intelligence that provides key information, trending analyses of KPIs, target and benchmark limits, and alerts
Also being presented is the new ARCHIBUS Performance Metrics Framework, part of the ARCHIBUS business intelligence framework that delivers KPIs, trends, and other performance data about real estate, infrastructure and facilities operations and their finances.
A featured conference presenter will be ARCHIBUS client Turk Telekom, Turkey’s leading telecommunications company and the winner of last year’s EFMC 2013 Partners Across Borders Award for its TEYSIS Project. The TEYSIS Project is a large-scale ARCHIBUS integrationproject across the organization’s extensive holdings, aided by a multi-national collaborative effort that includes ARCHIBUS Business Partners from the U.S. and Europe.
About ARCHIBUS, Inc.
ARCHIBUS is the #1 global provider of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management solutions with the total annual expenditures for ARCHIBUS-related products and services valued at over $2.3 Billion (USD). For more than 30 years, ARCHIBUS innovations have fostered business transformation that saves users’ organizations over $100 billion annually.
With ARCHIBUS, organizations can use a single, comprehensive, integrated solution to make informed strategic decisions that optimize return-on-investment, lower asset lifecycle costs, and increase enterprise-wide productivity and profitability.
More than 7,000,000 ARCHIBUS users manage over 15 million buildings and properties, with organizations reporting facilities-related cost savings as high as 34%. With over 1,700 ARCHIBUS Business Partners, local and regional support worldwide is available in over 190 countries and more than 30 languages. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, ARCHIBUS, Inc. has pioneered computer-aided infrastructure and facilities management technologies since 1982.