AssetWorks, a leader in Intelligent Workplace Management℠, today announced the availability of AiM™ 6.0, the latest release of the company’s flagship Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS).
Key features of AiM 6.0 include:
- Multitenancy – Support for multitenant deployments, enabling client organizations to support multiple tenant organizations from a single instance of the AiM database. Additionally, all AiM baseline reports now support multitenant deployments.
- Planning and Scheduling Enhancements – Provides AiM users with the mechanisms to accurately estimate, stage and level work assignments to ensure proper work distribution and timely work completion.
- Key and Access Control Enhancements – Simplified setup options and the addition of a viewfinder, “copy key” function, “default single data value” and “find keys by location” feature.
- AiM IQ – Comprehensive enterprise business intelligence (BI) reporting capabilities, including drag-and-drop user-level reporting, browser-based dashboarding and pivot chart creation, report scheduling and data interchange via a powerful Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) utility. AiM 6.0 also features significant integration enhancements for AiM IQ, including single sign-on, “quick launch” from the AiM WorkDesk and role mapping.
- Significant Infrastructure Upgrades – Including user interface refinements, label changes, search/browse enhancements, expanded in-line editing to expedite data entry, enhanced detail scrolling to streamline navigation, and support for Apache Tomcat 7 and BIRT 3.7.
“The release of AiM 6.0 is more than a milestone or ‘pushpin’ on our product roadmap,” said Ken Slaughter, Senior Vice President, AssetWorks.
“Not only does it expand the functional and technical capabilities of our flagship IWMS solution, but it is reflective of our deep commitment to consistently meet the most demanding needs of our customers.
I strongly believe these to be the most important measures of market leadership, and they clearly illustrate what differentiates us in the market. It’s the difference between consistent, client-driven improvement and solution stagnation.”
AiM 6.0 is available now. For more information, visit: www.assetworks.com/integrated-workplace-management.
AssetWorks delivers industry-leading business solutions that help asset- and infrastructure-intensive organizations control capital and operating expenditures, reduce operational complexity, and manage regulatory and policy-driven risk.
Leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of software and consulting solutions, we help organizations work more efficiently by improving access to shared asset data, promoting greater transparency across the organization, improving service delivery, maximizing asset availability and uptime and reducing total cost of ownership.
Using the latest cloud and mobile computing technologies, our asset management solutions and domain expertise help organizations eliminate waste, redundancy, and inefficiency. For more information, visit: www.assetworks.com.
AssetWorks, the AssetWorks logo and AiM are trademarks of AssetWorks Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.